- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the start of the class and be prepared to start at the designated time. All classes start on time and begin wrapping up ten minutes prior to the scheduled end of class. Please be considerate of others and arrive on time for your class.
- Students should refrain from wearing perfume or scented products as a courtesy to those who have allergies or sensitivity to strong scents.
- Cell phones should be silenced or set on vibrate; if you need to use your cell phone, please leave the classroom to do so.
- Classes, workshops and events are designed for those registered only. Please do not bring children or non-registered guests to classes, workshops and events.
- All drinks in the classroom must be in cups/bottles with tight-fitting lids.